The 2017 Chevrolet Volt Features
The new 2017 Chevrolet Volt is a smartly designed plug-in electric vehicle that provides incredible efficiency. If you’re looking for a vehicle to save you money at the pump, you need to check out the Volt here at Chevrolet of Homewood. Of course, fuel economy isn’t the only feature offered by the newest Volt. Find out more about standard features and available options here.
The Volt is a well equipped small car—not a stripped down economy unit. It gets the latest technology not just under the hood, but also in the cabin. Take a look at some of the highlights:
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are both standard for enhanced smartphone connectivity and app integration.
- Chevrolet MyLink is a standard 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system that allows you to easily access navigation, entertainment, and connectivity features.
- 4G LTE and WiFi connectivity is standard as part of the OnStar system, so up to seven devices can wirelessly use the internet.
- OnStar telematics offers important features like automatic emergency services, enhanced roadside assistance, and more.
- A reconfigurable driver information display and customizable gauge cluster behind the wheel lets you easily access all the information you want.
The Chevrolet Volt also offers a wide variety of important safety features. Standard equipment includes traction and stability control, and antilock brakes, along with front, front knee, front side, rear side, and full length side curtain airbags. The Volt also offers a unique pedestrian safety signal when the car is moving in silent all-electric mode. Plus, the Volt is available with some other high tech features including:
- Automatic Forward Collision Alert
- Automatic Collision Prevention Braking
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning and Intervention
- Blind Spot Monitoring
Visit Chevrolet of Homewood Today
You can find out more about the current 2017 Chevy Volt at Chevrolet of Homewood, your leading Calumet City area Chevy dealership. We’re located at 18033 Halsted St. in Homewood, IL, and we have the Volt in stock now, so visit us if you want to learn more about the features offered in this innovative plug-in electric hybrid model!