The Stunning 2019 Chevy Corvette Performance Details
The 2019 Chevy Corvette performance opens up your drive to a whole new level of emotion and expertise with its exceptional engine options and a host of other features to enhance its drive.
Corvette Stingray Engine Options
The 2019 Chevrolet Corvette features an aluminum body with carbon-fiber underbody panels to create a near 50/50 weight balance and an enhanced power-to-weight ratio. At the heart of that body sits a 6.2L V8 engine that provides:
- Up to 460 hp @ 6000 rpm
- Up to 465 lb-ft of torque @ 4600 rpm
Equip the available 8-speed paddle-shift automatic and Z07 Performance Package to jump from zero to 60 mph in as little as 3.6 seconds. In the words of Edmunds, “The Corvette has power everywhere in the rev range, and it’s hugely fun at partial or full throttle.”
What is a Z51 Performance Package in a Corvette?
The available Z51 Performance Package adds a wide range of performance-focused features to your vehicle, including:
- Performance Suspension
- Brembo Brake Rotors
- Electronic Limited-Slip Differential
- Dry-Sump Oil System
But the Z51 Performance Package isn’t the only ace the 2019 Chevy Corvette holds up its sleeve. Further standard and available performance features include:
- Driver Mode Selector: Use five distinct selectable driver modes to electronically calibrate up to 12 performance variables. Modes include Weather, Eco, Tour, Sport, and Track.
- Brembo® Brakes: Provide Michelin Pilot Super Sport ZP summer-only tires with exceptional stopping power at any speed.
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control: This real-time damping system reads the road every millisecond and adjusts in under 15 milliseconds.
- Performance Data Recorder: You can log videos of driving settings and load real-time performance data onto an SD memory card if you want to analyze your technique.
Whether cornering in Chicago Heights or opening it up on your way into Markham, the Chevy Corvette’s performance never wavers.