2019 Chevy Cruze Price and Trim Options
How much is a Chevy Cruze? It starts at $17,995, but the top trim starts at $23,530. Which is for you? Simply take a look at 2019 Chevy Cruze price and trim options. Available as a sedan or a hatchback, there’s a new Cruze out there for you.
How Much is Each 2019 Chevy Cruze Trim?
- L, Starting at $17,995: Only available through custom ordering, the entry-level L comes with plenty of standard features, including remote locking and unlocking and interior features like 60/40-split folding rear seatbacks, OnStar 4G LTE connectivity and Wi-Fi hotspot, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone app integration, a 7-inch central touchscreen, automatic headlights, and a rearview camera.
- LS, Starting at $19,120: The LS includes all the above equipment and adds carpeted floor mats and a front center armrest. The available Convenience Package includes 16-inch wheels, steering-wheel mounted controls, and cruise control.
- LT, Starting at $21,720: You’ll get all Convenience Package features with the LT, but that’s not all. LED running lights add safety, a six-speaker audio system with satellite radio enhances entertainment, and there’s even a handy rear USB port and rear center armrest with cupholders. The Driver Confidence Package adds rear parking sensors, blind-spot monitoring, and rear cross-traffic alert. The LT Convenience Package includes heated mirrors, keyless ignition and entry, a power-adjustable driver’s seat, and heated front seats.
- Diesel, Starting at $25,620: Diesel models come with LT standard and optional features, plus an available Preferred Package with simulated leather upholstery and a heated steering wheel. Of course, its powertrain is the main difference. A 137 hp, 240 lb-ft of torque turbocharged 1.6L pairs with nine-speed automatic transmission for up to 31 mpg in the city around Chicago Heights and 48 mpg on the highway between Chicago and Frankfort.
- Premier, Starting at $23,520: Choose the premium for upgraded suspension, 17-inch wheels, and ambient interior lighting. The RS Appearance package adds fog lights, rear spoiler, and sport body kit. The Sun and Sound Package offers a 9-speaker Bose audio system and sunroof. The Driver Confidence II Package provides automatic high-beam headlight control, forward collision warning, low-speed automatic emergency braking, and lane keeping assist.
Find the Right 2019 Chevy Cruze Price at Chevrolet of Homewood
How much is a Chevy Cruze? Not enough to be worrisome — it’s an exceptional affordable car. Still unsure which model would best suit your lifestyle? Simply contact us today for further advice. If you’re already set, feel free to apply for financing online.
More From Chevrolet of Homewood
Get the best of all worlds in the 2019 Chevy Suburban LS that offers spacious SUV versatility, truck utility, and similar refinements to that of a luxury car. With generous interior space for your most precious cargo–your kids, it’s no surprise why the Suburban is known as “America’s best-selling family of full-size SUVs.” While the…
Introducing a sedan that’s everything you’ve ever wanted and more: the 2020 Chevy Malibu. This midsize sedan measures up to its competitors with sophisticated looks, advanced connectivity, and a hint of sportiness. If you’re looking for a daily ride that’s powerful, yet efficient, the 2020 Chevrolet Malibu will never fail to satisfy your needs. Let’s…
Traverse your way into a new 2020 Chevy Traverse that drives as good as it looks. Impressive functionality, stunning exterior, and a richly refined interior is what makes this midsize SUV the perfect choice for your daily driving needs. Whether you require additional cargo room or need to navigate through Chicago’s tough winters with all-wheel…