The Benefits of Regularly Scheduled Oil Changes
Here at Chevrolet of Homewood, our technicians are trained and certified to deal with any service issue you might have. We want to make sure your vehicle keeps running for years to come, and keeping up with regularly scheduled maintenance is a big part of that. Read on to find out more about why you should regularly change your vehicle’s oil, and stop by Chevrolet of Homewood to address any maintenance needs.
Why Change Your Oil?
Our experts at Chevrolet of Homewood have put together the top reasons why you should bring your vehicle in for regular oil changes:
- Performance: The individual parts of your engine need to be kept clean and well-lubricated, and changing your oil does just that.
- Reduce Dirt and Debris: As oil is in your engine, debris and other foreign matter builds up in it, and that can harm the engine in the long run. You’ll want to get the oil and the filters changed to protect your vehicle from harm.
- Fuel Efficiency: New oil means less friction, and less friction means better fuel economy. It not only protects your engine, but saves you money at the pump.
- Emissions: Old, dirty oil is more likely to burn, especially in old vehicles. New oil is less likely to burn, keeping pollution out of the air.
- Longer Engine Life: Overall, regular oil changes keep your vehicle in much better shape. It reduces the amount of stress put on the engine, and it saves you time and money in the long run.
Visit Chevrolet of Homewood for Service
If your car, truck, or SUV is due for an oil change, or the check engine light comes on, bring it by Chevrolet of Homewood today. We’re located just a short drive from Calumet City, and our experienced technicians are happy to work on your vehicle. We even offer frequent service specials that will save you money, and we’re happy to discuss the advantages of synthetic vs. conventional motor oil. Give us a call at 708-799-2000 with any other questions, or schedule service online today.