2019 Chevrolet Malibu vs. 2019 Ford Fusion
Standard 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot
Shopping for a midsize sedan in Chicago Heights? You probably have the 2019 Chevrolet Malibu and 2019 Ford Fusion on your radar. Make an informed decision with Chevrolet of Homewood as we see how the 2019 Ford Fusion vs. Chevy Malibu fare when matched against each other in terms of price, fuel economy, and technology.
2019 Fusion vs. Malibu: Price and Fuel Economy
When it comes to Chevy-Fusion debate, the Malibu gains the upper edge with its lower price point and superior fuel economy:
- MSRP: The Malibu offers an entry-level MSRP of $22,090 compared to the slightly more expensive Fusion, which starts at $22,840.
- Fuel Economy: Save money with the impressive fuel economy of the Malibu, which delivers a maximum EPA-estimated 29 mpg city and 36 mpg highway. Be prepared to fill up more often with Fusion, which only provides a maximum EPA-estimated 23 mpg city and 34 mpg highway.
2019 Malibu vs. Fusion: Technology
Looking at the standard technology on the Chevrolet Malibu vs. Ford Fusion, Chicago car buyers will find a pleasing selection of features only available on the Malibu, such as:
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot capability
- OnStar and Chevrolet Connected Services capability
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System with 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen
Climb Inside the Fuel Efficient 2019 Malibu at Chevrolet of Homewood
The 2019 Fusion isn’t the only vehicle the Malibu bests — see how it stands up to the Nissan Altima and Toyota Camry before viewing the Malibu in person at Chevrolet of Homewood. Visit us for a test drive in Homewood today!