2019 Chevy Malibu vs. Toyota Camry
Cards on the table: the 2019 Chevy Malibu and Toyota Camry stand nearly neck-and-neck. Whether taking a short trip from Homewood to Markham or travelling from Chicago Heights to Schaumburg, the Chevy Malibu lets you stretch out and relax. In contrast, the Toyota Camry is going to seem a little too cozy. It’s not just about space, though — if you take a closer look, you’ll find the Chevy subtly pulling ahead in every way that counts.
2019 Malibu vs. Camry: Style
Most midsize sedans are designed around utility — in terms of style, shooting for average is often the best you’ll see. As ever, the Chevy Malibu rejects that idea. Reinvented for 2019, it offers:
- New Front Fascia, Grille, and Headlamps
- New Rear Fascia with Dual-Element Taillamps
- Restyled Front and Rear
- All-New RS Sporty Trim with Black Sport Grille, Black Bowtie Emblems, Rear Spoiler, and 18-Inch Wheels
The 2019 Toyota Camry — which carries over unchanged from the 2018 model — seems decidedly pedestrian next to the Malibu.
2019 Malibu vs. Camry: Space
||2019 Chevy Malibu
||2019 Toyota Camry
||Front Shoulder Room
|15.8 Cubic Feet
||15.1 Cubic Feet
2019 Malibu vs. Camry: Technology
Both the 2019 Chevy Malibu and the 2019 Toyota Camry offer a wide range of standard and available features, but only the former can provide:
- Android Auto: Connect your compatible smartphone using a USB cable to enjoy phone features and contact lists through your infotainment system.
- Ventilated Front Seats: When the sun is beating down its hardest, ventilated seats keep you cool.
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats: Both vehicles offer the comfort of heated front seats, but only the Chevy extends that luxury to the rear.
Find Your Next Midsize Sedan at Chevrolet of Homewood
Explore other Malibu matchups, including the comparing it to the Ford Fusion, at Chevrolet of Homewood. If you want to find out more or arrange a test drive, contact us today. If you’re ready to make the 2019 Chevy Malibu your own, you can apply for financing online.