2017 Chevrolet Impala vs. 2017 Nissan Maxima
The 2017 Chevrolet Impala and the 2017 Nissan Maxima both provide large car comfort, space, and convenience. If you’re searching for a new vehicle in this segment, either one might check off your boxes. The question is, which one of these models provides the better value and the better combination of features that you want? You can find out here!
- Price: There’s a large difference in price between these two vehicles. The Maxima has a starting MSRP around $5,000 more than the base price of the Chevy Impala. The 2017 Impala will set you back $27,300 MSRP, while the Maxima starts at $32,560 MSRP. That’s a major difference.
- Fuel Economy: The Chevy Impala will simply be more efficient than the Maxima. It rates at 22 mpg city/31 mpg highway in the base model, while the Maxima earns an EPA estimate of 22 mpg city/30 mpg highway.
- Power and Performance: The Chevy Impala is available with a 3.6L V6 engine that makes 305 hp and 264 lb-ft of torque. That’s simply more power than the Maxima, which gets a 3.5L V6 that makes 300 hp and 261 lb-ft of torque.
- Cabin Space: The Chevy Impala simply offers more room in the cabin. In fact, it has more space in effectively every dimension inside, when compared to the Maxima, including front and rear head room, hip room, shoulder room, and leg room. It adds up to a total cabin space of 123.8 cubic feet, compared to the 112.9 cubic feet in the Maxima.
- Cargo Space: The Impala offers a generous 18.8 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk. The Maxima only offers 14.3 cubic feet. That means that it’s easier to fit everything you want to bring with you in the Impala.
Visit Chevrolet of Homewood Today
You can find the current Chevy Impala right now here at Chevrolet of Homewood, your local leading Calumet City area Chevy dealership. Visit us to test drive the current Chevrolet Impala today. We’re located at 18066 S. Halsted St. in Homewood, IL, and we want to help you find the right vehicle for your needs.