2017 Chevrolet Impala vs. 2017 Toyota Avalon
The 2017 Chevrolet Impala and the 2017 Toyota Avalon are both large sedans that offer comfort, convenience, and the latest features that drivers in Calumet City and Chicagoland want. It’s no surprise that you have narrowed your search down to these two exceptional models. So which one do you choose? Take a look at how they compare below:
- Price: Why pay more to get what you want if you don’t have to? The Chevy Impala starts at only $27,300 MSRP. The Toyota Avalon is priced from $33,250 MSRP. That’s an almost $6,000 difference, and enough to sway anyone’s decision.
- Fuel Economy: If you’re looking for better fuel economy, you’ll find it in the Impala. The Impala earns better fuel economy with an EPA estimated 22 mpg city/31 mpg highway. The Avalon is rated by the EPA at 21 mpg city/30 mpg highway.
- Power: If you want more muscle under the hood, you’ll want to go with the Impala equipped with the 3.6L V6 engine. This model cranks out 305 hp and 264 lb-ft of torque. The V6 under the hood of the Avalon makes 268 hp and 248 lb-ft of torque. The V6 powered Impala will go from 0 to 60 mph in 6.3 seconds while the Avalon takes 6.7 seconds in testing by Autoblog.
- Warranty Coverage: Both of these sedans get a 3-year/36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty. The Impala is covered with 5 years worth of roadside assistance while the Toyota only comes with 2 years.
- Features: The Impala comes with a rear parking assistance system and daytime running lamps, while the Avalon is missing those features.
- Measurements: The Impala offers more front and rear legroom, more front head room, and more luggage volume than the Avalon.
Visit Chevrolet of Homewood Today
Are you shopping for a large sedan in the Chicagoland area? Come drive the Impala today here at Chevrolet of Homewood, the leading Calumet City area Chevy dealership, We’re at 18066 S. Halsted St. in Homewood, IL, so stop by today to get behind the wheel of the Impala or any other model.