2018 Chevrolet Malibu vs 2018 Honda Accord
Should I Buy the 2018 Chevrolet Malibu or the 2018 Honda Accord?
The 2018 Chevrolet Malibu is a better choice for buyers than the 2018 Honda Accord thanks to the following advantages:
- Lower starting price
- A more extensive warranty
- Exclusive available features
Find out how the Malibu outpaces the Accord today!
Choose the Sedan with Superior Features and Warranty
To start, the 2018 Malibu can be equipped with several features you just won’t find in the Accord:
- Dual-Pane Power Sunroof – This available feature lets sun and air into the Malibu for the front and rear passengers.
- Nine-Speaker Bose Audio System – Bose sets the gold standard in audio, but you won’t find this premium audio system in the Accord.
- Standard Six-Speaker Audio System – Even if you don’t opt for Bose audio, you can still enjoy your music on the go. Sadly, the Accord only offers four speakers in their base trim.
While the Malibu offers exceptional durability, it’s important to have a warranty that will keep you covered if something goes wrong with the vehicle. Let’s see how the Malibu and the Accord stack up in that category:
- 2018 Malibu
- Corrosion Perforation: 72 months/100,000 miles
- Roadside Assistance: 60 months/60,000 miles
- Maintenance: 24 months/24,000 miles
- 2018 Accord
- Corrosion Perforation: 60 months/Unlimited miles
- Roadside Assistance: 36 months/36,000 miles
- Maintenance: None
If you value the confidence that comes with an extensive warranty, the choice is clear. Chicago Heights drivers can visit Chevrolet of Homewood to see the Malibu in person.
Where Can I Find the Malibu in Homewood, IL?
When it’s time to try out the well-reviewed 2018 Chevrolet Malibu for yourself, turn to Chevrolet of Homewood to explore our selection of new Chevy sedans. You can buy with confidence with our Low Price Guarantee, and our sales staff is happy to explain how the Malibu has beaten the Ford Fusion in recent comparisons. We’re easy to reach at 18033 Halsted St. in Homewood, IL, so be sure to schedule a test drive now to get behind the wheel of the Malibu.