2018 Chevrolet Tahoe vs. 2018 Ford Expedition
SUV buyers will want to compare the 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe with the 2018 Ford Expedition. Find out how the Tahoe provides more of the following:
- More comfortable interior
- Lower starting price
- More power outlets for your devices
The SUV that provides extra comfort for the whole family makes trips to Gensburg-Markham Prairie in Markham, IL more fun. When you compare the interior of the Chevy Tahoe to the Ford Expedition, some big differences emerge:
- The Tahoe comes standard with 8-way power-adjustable front seats. The Expedition only includes a 6-way power-adjustable driver seat and a 4-way manual-adjustable passenger seat.
- The adjustable rear head restraints on the Tahoe balance safety and comfort, but the head restraints in the Expedition can’t be adjusted.
- Five 12V power outlets in the Tahoe let passengers charge their devices on the go, but the Expedition only has four 12V outlets.
Base Trim Price
Looking to see how the Chevy Tahoe price compares to the Ford Expedition? Find out how the stack up in the base trim:
- 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe LS – $47,500 MSRP
- 2018 Ford Expedition XLT – $51,790 MSRP
Chicago Heights drivers looking to save money will be better served by the Tahoe.
Experience the Tahoe in Homewood, IL
See the difference in person. Test drive the Chevy Tahoe at Chevrolet of Homewood today! If you want to learn more about the new Tahoe Premier trim, contact us online. We offer a Low Price Guarantee and our Smart Shopper Advantage adds big perks to your purchase.