2017 Chevrolet Trax vs. 2017 Nissan Juke
If you’re shopping for a subcompact crossover utility vehicle in the Chicagoland area, then you want to take a closer look at both the 2017 Chevy Trax and the 2017 Nissan Juke. Both models offer efficiency, versatility, and the latest technology features, so which one will you drive home? Take a look at our comparison below to find out which comes out ahead.
- Fuel Economy: Efficiency is probably one of your top priorities. If that’s the case, then the Trax will be more attractive. The Juke is rated by the EPA at up to 28 mpg city/32 mpg highway. The Chevrolet Trax is rated at up to 25 mpg city/33 mpg highway.
- Cabin Space: Inside these two vehicles you’ll find very different cabins. The Chevy offers more front and rear shoulder and hip room, and more rear leg room and head room, so passengers in all seats will be more comfortable than in the Juke.
- Cargo Space: The story is the same when it comes to cargo space. The Juke has only 10.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats and up to 35.9 cubic feet with the second row folded down. The Chevy Trax offers 18.7 cubic feet of cargo space with all seats in place and up to 48.4 cubic feet with the rear seats folded down.
- Warranty and Maintenance: The 2017 Trax has a significant advantage over the Juke when it comes to warranty coverage and included maintenance. The Trax comes with 60-months/60,000-miles worth of roadside assistance coverage, while the Juke comes with 36-months/36,000 miles. The Trax also gives you 24-months/24,000-miles worth of maintenance, while the Juke doesn’t give you any.
- Technology: The Trax also offers the OnStar system with features like automatic collision notification, in-car WiFi hotspot, and 4G LTE connectivity. The Juke doesn’t come with any of those features.
Visit Chevrolet of Homewood Today
Come visit Chevrolet of Homewood, your local Calumet City area Chevy dealer, to drive the <latest Chevrolet Trax. We’re located at 18066 S. Halsted St. in Homewood, IL. You’re welcome to test drive the latest Trax today!