2017 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback Technology
The new 2017 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback gives you all the latest high tech features. If you’re in the market for a new small car and having the latest tech features is your priority, then the Cruze Hatchback should be at the top of your list. Find out more about the Cruze here at Chevrolet of Homewood today.
The new Chevy Cruze provides plenty of high tech features both inside and out. This includes both infotainment systems and advanced safety and security features. These are a few of the highlights offered by the newest Cruze:
- Chevy MyLink infotainment system: Every Cruze Hatchback gets the 7-inch color touchscreen MyLink infotainment system. This system lets you easily sync your phone and access everything from entertainment, to phone functions, to climate control, and available navigation systems.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Integration: These two systems are standard and make it easier than ever to connect your phone to the MyLink system. When synced up these features make the MyLink system into an easy extension of your phone, so you can take advantage of all your apps.
- myChevrolet Mobile App: It’s easy to stay connected to your car with the myChevrolet app. Start or stop the engine, lock or unlock the doors, send information to the navigation system, check out diagnostic information, and much more, all from your phone.
- OnStar 4G LTE Connectivity and In-Car WiFi: Stay connected anywhere you go, with the OnStar system and standard 4G LTE connectivity. In-car WiFi hotspot makes it possible for other devices in the car to use the internet connection.
- Chevrolet’s Teen Driver System: If you have a teen driver or you want to keep an eye on a valet, then you’ll appreciate this feature. You can set parameters to keep other drivers in check when in your Cruze.
- Driver Confidence Packages: The available Driver Confidence packages include rear-parking sensors and blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert, forward collision warning, and lane departure warning and intervention.
Visit Chevrolet of Homewood
Drive the current Chevy Cruze here at Chevrolet of Homewood. We’re your local Calumet City Chevy dealer, so give us a call (708) 816-0076, contact us online now, or stop by our showroom at 18033 S Halsted St in Homewood, IL. You can also schedule a test drive online now.