The 2016 Chevy Colorado: The Top Midsize Truck
The 2016 Chevy Colorado is your best bet if you need a midsize truck. It is packed with impressive features and technology that put it miles ahead of the competition in this segment. For light jobs, some off-roading, weekend trips, and more, the Chevy Colorado is a perfect pick. Find out more about the tech features of the Colorado here at Chevrolet of Homewood!
- An 8-inch Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system offers features like smartphone app integration, the Apple CarPlay system, Bluetooth connectivity, Pandora streaming radio, navigation features, SiriusXM satellite radio, and more.
- The OnStar telematics system provides automatic collision notification, roadside assistance, emergency assistance, stolen vehicle assistance, and more.
- OnStar 4g LTE connectivity makes sure that you can always stay connected on the road, and an in-Car Wi-Fi hotspot provides Internet for up to 7 other wireless enabled devices.
- OnStar RemoteLink gives you unique Key Fob services that provide remote start (if properly equipped) locking and unlocking, and activation of the vehicle’s horn and lights.
- Available Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning both provide advanced preventative safety.
High Tech Powertrains
Visit Chevrolet of Homewood
Find your next midsize truck right here at Chevrolet of Homewood, your local Chevy dealer serving the Chicagoland area. We’re open at 18033 Halsted St. in Homewood, IL, a short trip from Calumet City, and we have the current Chevrolet Colorado in stock right now.