What is Covered Under a Chevy Powertrain Warranty?
Whether you want to lease or buy, Chevrolet wants to keep you protected with comprehensive coverage. To learn what is included under a Chevy powertrain warranty and other coverage, simply read on.
Chevy Warranty for Your Powertrain
The powertrain includes many of your car’s most vital parts, and they tend to be the most expensive ones to fix. That’s why you’ll drive easy with coverage for the first 5 years or 60,000 miles on most new Chevrolet vehicles. You’ll also get:
- 5 years or 100,000 miles for 2018 2500 and 3500 Series Heavy Duty (HD) pickups equipped with a Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine.
- 5 years or 100,000 miles for qualified commercial fleet/government vehicles.
Chevy Factory Warranty and Beyond
Whether driving a hybrid across Chicago Heights or using a Chevy Silverado between Markham and Homewood, Chevy has you covered.
- Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty: Each new vehicle is covered for 3 years or 36,000 miles with no deductible for eligible warrantable repairs.
- Emission Control System Limited Warranty: Any defects or performance issues for car and light-duty truck emission control systems are covered for the first 2 years or 24,000 miles.
- Hybrid Electric Warranty: Certain components are warranted for each Chevrolet Volt, Bolt EV, and Malibu Hybrid for 8 years or 100,000 miles.
- Silverado eAssist Coverage: eAssist vehicles sold, registered, and normally operating in the United States, enjoy coverage for certain eAssist components for the Chevrolet Silverado eAssist for 8 years or 100,000 miles.
Additional coverage programs include:
- Two Maintenance Visits within 2 Years/24,000 Miles
- ACDelco dexos® Oil and ACDelco Oil Filter Change
- 4-Wheel Tire Rotation
- 27-Point Vehicle Inspection
The available Roadside Assistance Program covers:
- Emergency Towing
- Lockout Service
- Flat Tire Change
- Emergency Fuel Delivery
- Jump Starts
- Mobile EV Charging
Contact Chevrolet of Homewood to Find Out More About Chevrolet Warranty Protection
Whether you want to find out more about warranty protection or apply for financing online, the team here at Chevrolet of Homewood can be of assistance. Contact us today or feel free to visit our showroom.