Chevrolet of Homewood is Proud to Offer a Military Discount
Here at Chevrolet of Homewood, we appreciate the sacrifices made by members of the military and their families, so we are especially pleased to extend to our dedicated service members the GM Military Discount.
This Military Discount program offers special below MSRP prices on eligible vehicles and can be combined with just about any other current offers and incentives to provide significant savings on the purchase or lease of a new Chevrolet.
All active duty service men and women, reserves, veterans within one year of discharge, retirees, and spouses can take advantage of the Military Discount. All branches of the U.S. Military—Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard, and Coast Guard—are eligible.
How to Take Advantage of the Military Discount
- Register or sign in on the home page.
- Select “Program,” then GM Military Discount from the top navigation bar.
- Choose “Obtain Authorization” and follow the prompts.
- Print out your authorization number and bring it, along with your Military ID or DD-214, to Chevrolet of Homewood to receive your vehicle discount.
- Authorization numbers are good for the purchase or lease of two vehicles per calendar year, and remain valid for six months from the date of the original request.
Find the Car You Need Today at Chevrolet of Homewood
A wide variety of new Chevy cars, trucks, crossovers, and SUVs are eligible to purchase through the Military Discount program. Visit us at Chevrolet of Homewood and we’ll be happy to fill you in on which vehicles are available, and answer any questions you may have regarding the program. The Military Discount offer is our way to thank you for your service!