Trust Chevy of Homewood to Take Care of Your Automotive Needs
Drivers in Country Club Hills looking for a dealership should visit Chevy of Homewood, where you’ll be able to check out our full selection of vehicles with hundreds of new and pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs. You’ll also want to be sure to take advantage of our parts and services department, staffed by expert technicians. Whether you need routine maintenance or major repairs, our staff will make sure you’re taken care of with the highest-quality customer service.
Keeping Your Mirrors and Windows Clean
While it is obvious, the importance of being able see properly out of your car needs to be remembered at all times. Make sure you can see clearly through your front and rear windshields as well as checking your side-view mirrors to see if anyone is in your path of trying to change lanes. Your mirrors and windows will inevitably get dirty. In order to make sure your vision is not impaired, here are some tips on how to clean your car windows, mirrors, and chrome:
- Use the same glass-cleaning products you do in your home – The regular soap you use on the rest of your car simply won’t do the trick in cleaning your windows. You’ll want to use glass cleaner that you spray on furniture inside your house.
- Don’t wipe your windshield with a rough surface – You’re more likely to scratch the glass if you use something other than a lint-free soft rag or sturdy paper towel.
- Clean the inside surfaces of windows when you do the rest of the inside of the car – If you wipe the interior parts of the windshields before the rest of the vehicle, you could end up having to re-do the job as dust from the dashboard or other areas could wind up on the windows.
- Don’t forget to move your windshield wipers – You don’t want to miss cleaning under the wipers. In addition to the windshield itself, it’s a good idea to clean the wiper blades as well. Dirty blades can leave marks or even scratch the glass.
- When polishing chrome, try to avoid getting polish on the vehicle’s paint – There’s a chance you could discolor the paint if you get polish on it.
We know you want to keep your vehicle looking good and shiny. That’s why we recommend cleaning your windows and mirrors. Contact our service department with any cleaning questions.
Come by and See What We Have to Offer
Serving areas such as Country Club Hills, Crete, Orland Park, and many others, Chevy of Homewood is used to helping our customers find the vehicle that’s right for them. Be sure to come visit our dealership and look through our entire inventory of vehicles. Check us out online for our hours of operations and location. Feel free to contact us with any questions and we’ll be glad to answer them.